The University of Pittsburgh is committed to creating a community where all students can thrive – both as students and beyond.
In 2020, a dedicated group of campus community members joined together to create the Campus Well-Being Consortium at Pitt. The Campus Well-Being Consortium is a collective of faculty and staff members, student leaders and community members working together to foster an environment where students can thrive. Thrive at Pitt was formed to advance our mission: To support and maintain all aspects of student well-being by promoting and improving accessibility to a range of resources relevant to our diverse student body.
The Campus Well-Being Consortium recognizes that individual and community well-being is a shared responsibility at The University of Pittsburgh and the greater Pittsburgh area. If you’d like to share feedback or an idea with The Campus Well-Being Consortium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating Departments and Organizations
- University Counseling Center (Pittsburgh Campus)
- Campus Recreation
- Student Health Service
- Residence Life
- Disability Resources and Services
- Student Mental Health Coalition
- Student Government Board
- Graduate Students, Office of the Provost
- Swanson School of Engineering
- Center for Creativity
- University Center for Teaching & Learning
- Student Affairs Marketing & Communications
- University Counseling Center (Greensburg Campus)